A Royal Affaire

A Royal Affaire

Saturday 3 January 2015

Weight Loss Journey 2015

Bonjour! 

For those of you who have been following me on my instagram for a while, will know that I came from a background of eating disorders and still do. I had anorexia, lost a ton of weight and then binge eating disorder came on and i gained back all the weight plus more. So now Im desperately trying to lose the weight that ive gained. 

2015. New year, new me. I already screwed up the first 3 days of 2015 by binging on junk food, but i am not letting it ruin my entire year! I have to keep reminding myself its only 3 days out of 365 days. 

Ultimately, my goal is to get down to 50kg by the end of this month. I can do it once i put my mind to it. Here are my goals! :) 

10 Jan - 53kg 
17 Jan - 52kg
24 Jan - 51kg 
31 Jan - 50kg  

This is kinda creepy dont you think? 


I REALLY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SAY NO!



All these pictures are really motivating. It's not only about weight loss, but about my health too. Nutrition is really important for skin, hair etc. So no way am i gonna waste my calories on junk food.

1kg a week seems reasonable. Although now im probably 56kg from all the holiday binging. But for next week, when school reopens, i will eat healthy, lesser food and drink more water, Im confident i can lose 3kg from all the waste and excess water in my body. Fingers crossed! Stay tuned for my daily post tonight on how my day went. Au revoir! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment