A Royal Affaire

A Royal Affaire

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Tuesday - 6 January 2015

Hey! 

Hope you guys have been good so far! :D The day started off early as usual. Woke up at 5.40am because my sister's alarm clock went off and I woke up from my dream! ahhh! Slept til 6.45am, my own alarm clock rang this time. Changed up and ate breakfast etc. Usual morning routine. Had a banana peanut butter sandwich for breakfast today! :D Wanted to have my bar but i thought wouldnt freeze in time since I was gonna put it in the fridge for like half an hour only. 



Class started at 9am. School ended at around 12.45pm today cos the afternoon lessons were cancelled woohoo! I didn't know whether I should go out or just come home. It was raining so i thought it would be best if i just came home. :) Thank God I came home! Because today's ballet class is cancelled since my teacher isnt feeling well. Damn it I wish there was ballet cos i really miss dance! It's ok ill practice ballet in the room haha. 

At around 2pm, i had lunch! My peanut butter banana oatmeal bar! So yummy! Then I had some granola like over a cup and it was really filling and very calorific, oh well. 



This is sooo good! 

Copied down some notes for around 2 hours and now Im just resting. I guess i'll sleep early tonight. Maybe around 10.30pm. I plan to play the ukulele and just chill and do some revision. I have no more plans for the rest of the day.

Next up, DINNER TIME. We had dinner at around 8pm because we waited for my dad and mum to get home so we could eat together. I told Grandma I like the salmon she cooks so she cooks it every single day now that we are staying here temporarily. :') I feel so loved. Anyway here was my plate! Looks like quite little but it was a reasonable portion! Took some more salmon after I snapped this picture. Hehe.

Ketupat rice with salmon and stir fried broccoli and carrots. :) My favourite combo!

Gonna sleep soon maybe in an hours time? Today was a good day overall! :D Ballet was cancelled though :(
I hope you guys had or have a great day! :DD

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment