A Royal Affaire

A Royal Affaire

Friday 9 January 2015

Friday - 9 January 2015

Hey! 

Did many things today! :D Felt productive but not in school work haha.... 

Woke up, checked instagram and saw this post from patricia zhou. I was like OMG CAN I HAVE YOUR FEET AND LEGS. haha. #LIFEGOALS

Woke up at around 7.30am, followed my mum and dad to visit my grandma in the hospital because she fractured her spine when she fell down. :( I dont know about you but when i fall on my butt it hurts like that immediate moment. I dont know how to describe it but it hurts and its so shocking. My grandma is 70+. Thank god she fell on her butt and it didnt break anything else. She just has to rest for now and the bone will heal.

At around 11am, we went to the coffee shop for lunch. I didnt eat any breakfast so I was pretty hungry. I ordered yi mee. I felt like eating dried mince pork noodles but I dont know why I ordered this. Do you guys ever get that? I felt like eating this but end up ordering something else? So weird.


My phone runs out of battery really fast.
We went to check our house for a while, I played the piano while my mum and dad discussed with the workers problems and stuff. There isnt any progress on the house at all! Ergh makes me angry just thinking about it.. 

At around 1.30 we left the house and my parents sent me back to my grandparents house first while they went to get some lights, so I could get ready for piano. :) Reached home at around 2, lazed around til 3pm, went to get a mini pineapple mango cream bun for a snack cos I felt peckish. Got ready and left the house at around 4.30pm. 

Reached my teacher's piano school at 5pm and stayed there to use the studio to practice piano til around 6.30pm and then I left to go back to the hospital to meet with my dad and visit my grandma again. Haha :) 

Private practice session woohoo!

Took the train and walked mostly all the way there. Reached at around 7.30pm. Dad and grandpa was there for hours from lunch time. I stayed for half an hour and then we left to have dinner. I wanted dumpling noodles but they had no more! So i just ordered this Japanese salmon and chicken teriyaki bento set. I had no idea they would deep fry the chicken. I tried scraping off all the chicken skin and sadly the chicken was 80% fat, 20% meat so it looked like i left all the chicken behind when actually, it was all the yucky gross fatty skin. 


Now Im home, Im on my period now so i feel so bloated and gross all the time!! ergh! Tmr I have to be in school from10am-2pm to help out with the open house.. I didnt even volunteer but the teachers volunteered us. Half my saturday is gone.  Boo :,( 

I think Ill sleep at around 11pm tonight. I hope you guys had a great day! :D 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment